Thursday, March 11, 2010

ALEX LAMBERT: VOTED OFF OF IDOL?!
When I hurriedly changed the channel to FOX after a few minutes of forgetting that American Idol came on tonight, my jaw dropped when I heard the terrible news. "Alex Lambert is going home! What the heck?!" I surprising yet angrily yelled at my television screen. I, for one, was extremely shocked to hear this news considering that in my opinion, Alex was one of the absolute best and most original artists on this season of AI. With his adorable face, preppy rock outfits, charming personality, infectious smile, impressive guitar skills, and most importantly, unique and amazing voice, he was sure to make it to the top 3 (or so I thought!). Between crazy Paula's absence and the lack of interesting and unique artists this season, in my opinion, American Idol is becoming less and less exciting to watch on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Hopefully, there will be an abundance of exciting, unique artists next season in order to draw watchers especially since Simon will not be returning to AI.

No comments:

Post a Comment